Welcome to the Colorado Office of eHealth Innovation!
eHealth Commission Monthly Meeting
When: February 8th, 12:00-2:00pm MDT
Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84361797953?pwd=TjZXaEVZV3h6QnVBMHR3ZFlBb3daUT09
Or One tap mobile:
+13462487799,,84361797953# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,84361797953# US (San Jose)
Or join by phone:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592
Webinar ID: 843 6179 7953
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kpVK0AmOT
Public Comment: Please use this form to provide any public comment for consideration during the upcoming eHealth Commission meeting. Please submit all comments 24-hours prior to the upcoming meeting on February 8, 2023.
Colorado's 1st Innovation Conference
When: May 2nd - May 4th, 2023
Areas of focus:
- Process Improvement and Innovation
- Change Management
- Project Management and Implementation
Target Audience: All Colorado State Employees, specifically targeting frontline employees and their direct supervisors
Call for speakers! We ask that anyone interested in presenting to please fill out our form by Jan 8th, 2023.
- Form link: https://forms.gle/
Social Health Information Exchange Invitation to Negotiate -
ITN UHAA 2023000004
The Colorado Office of eHealth Innovation, in partnership with the Department of Health Care Policy and Financing, is pleased to share that the application for the Social Health Information Exchange Invitation to Negotiate (SHIE ITN) is now open.
Applications are closed as of January 27, 2023; evaluations and negotiations are in progress.
All relevant procurement documents and information can be found on the State's procurement website.
Please direct all questions to our procurement official: firstname.lastname@example.org
|December 13, 2022||ITN Release|
|December 30, 2022||Questions Due|
|Week of January 11, 2023||Answers to Submitted Questions Posted|
|January 27, 2023||Proposals Due|
|February - June 2023||Evaluation and Negotiation|
|July 1, 2023||Estimated Contract Execution|
New Opportunity from the Colorado Disability Funding Committee
New opportunity from the Colorado Disability Funding Committee: This round is open to both applicants for financial and medical disability application assistance as well as new and innovative programs and projects that increase independence and/or quality of life of Coloradans with disabilities. This grant round closes December 16, 2022 at 9:00AM MST. For more information, please click here.
Affordable Connectivity Program
New long-term benefit will help to lower the cost of broadband service for eligible households
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is working to help build awareness about the Affordable Connectivity Program, a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program. The new long-term benefit will help to lower the cost of broadband service for eligible households struggling to afford internet service.
The Affordable Connectivity Program provides:
- Up to $30/month discount for broadband service;
- Up to $75/month discount for households on qualifying Tribal lands; and
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet purchased through a participating provider if the household contributes more than $10 but less than $50 toward the purchase price.
The Affordable Connectivity Program is limited to one monthly service discount and one device discount per household.
Who is Eligible?
A household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if the household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria outlined at https://www.fcc.gov/acp.
Two-Steps to Enroll
- Go to ACPBenefit.org to submit an application or print out a mail-in application; and
- Contact your preferred participating provider to select a plan and have the discount applied to your bill.
Some providers may have an alternative application that they will ask you to complete.
Eligible households must both apply for the program and contact a participating provider to select a service plan.
For more information and full details, visit https://www.fcc.gov/acp or call 877-384-2575.
Check out the Consumer Outreach Toolkit at https://www.
Read more about the ACP in the recent White House Fact Sheet: https://www.whitehouse.gov/
Public OeHI & eHealth Commission Calendar
Colorado Vaccination Resources
- https://covid19.colorado.gov/vaccine: Colorado’s COVID-19 vaccination website that provides information on how/where you can get a vaccine; background information on the vaccines; and vaccine FAQs
- Colorado’s COVID-19 vaccine hotline is 1-877-CO VAX CO (1-877-268-2926). It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in multiple languages.
- To opt-in to receive the latest COVID-19 vaccine information, people can text “vaccine” for English or “vacuna” for Spanish to 1-855-355-4566.
- Para optar por recibir la información más reciente sobre la vacuna COVID-19, las personas pueden enviar un mensaje de texto con “vacuna” en español al 1-855-355-4566.
- Power the Comeback, an integrated marketing campaign to inform and educate Coloradans about the various COVID-19 vaccines has a social media toolkit including graphics and sample posts to encourage our communities to get vaccinated.
Additional OeHI Resources
OeHI recently initiated the effort to map the infrastructure of the various health IT systems in the state and the relationships to each other. The latest version of the map is available here. Please note that this is an ongoing effort with continual revisioning.
Check out our ongoing eHealth commission workgroups, learn about each group and find out the next workgroup meeting.
To learn more about OeHI's efforts and receive our quarterly newsletter, please click here.